iOS Deployment Essentials | Los Angeles
iOS Deployment Essentials is a popular course that lasts for two days at our facility in Los Angeles. Students will get a chance to learn more about the tools, skills, and knowledge required to deploy different types of iOS devices. The installation, management, and administration of iOS devices are part of this course. Students will get hands-on experience and an opportunity for interactive discussions related to these activities. Once the course is finished, the knowledge and skills of every student is tested and supported through real-world scenarios.
- Define the role of MDM, VPP, and DEP in the successful deployment of iOS devices.
- Identify and respond to challenges when deploying and managing devices without MDM.
- Explain what an Apple ID is and identify when it’s needed.
- Discuss how security is relevant in the context of a given deployment scenario.
- Design and implement a deployment solution for a given scenario.
- Configure DEP registered devices for Over-the-Air Enrollment.
- Configure and manage settings, apps, and content on user-owned and company-owned devices.
- Technical sales professionals who aid customers in selecting the best iOS devices.
- IT professionals who are taking care of the deployment and management of iOS devices.
- Manual configuration – with the help of this lesson, students will find out more about the challenges and issues related to manual configuration of multiple iOS devices.
- Configuration profiles – participants use Apple Configurator to open, view and edit configuration profiles. They learn how profiles support consistency across two or more devices.
- Manage settings – thanks to this lesson, students will learn more about the iOS MDM protocol and the configuration and management of devices over-the-air with accountability and consistency thanks to the MDM solution.
- Content and apps – students will learn more about VPP. They will assign app and content to their user and configure and test open in functionality management.
- Company-owned – students configure setting to allow Over-the-Air enrollment and monitoring and learn more about the ability to personalize company-owned devices.
- Scenario workshop – students get real-world deployment scenarios. They are working in teams in order to create a deployment that meets the needs and requirements of the scenario. After that, they present their unique solution to the rest of the class.
2 days | $999 | Contact us for more information and the schedule